We all want a smooth and immaculate gale but it is not possible for everyone to be in luck. Due to the acne that is Pimples, the face becomes stained. Which has a great effect on the beauty of the face. Pimples are not necessarily only for teenagers. Nowadays it is everyone else. It does not matter which age you are. Nowadays, due to heavy life and pollution, Whether it is black or white, everyone has to face pimples and redness. If the external treatments on this problem are very expensive and the risk of negative side effects are better, then adopt better. Some home tips that are also effective are filled with the air-positive side effects. As well as knowing the treatment of pimples, it is important to know what the reasons for the pimples are, and what kind of precautions can be avoided by the pimples outbreak, and will also learn about those easy-to-be effective home remedies that you will find Charming face free from clean cloths
Special Reasons for Having Pimples
- Do not clean your skin.
- Do not get stomach upset or abdomen properly.
- Hormonal disturbances or hairs in the harmony
- Too much oil of the face skin
- The routine is not right.
- Eating – The wrong habit of drinking
- Excessive amount of fatty food
- There are also hereditary problems that occur in the face of many people.
- Staying in front of the sun rays
Here are some precautions to avoid using pimples.
- Do not place dirty hands on your face
- Make less use of milk
- Decrease in sunshine and polluted places
- Fatty food
- Do not apply cream or cosmetic on face
Use this home remedies to get rid of pimples.
mint has a significant amount of methyl which reduces irritation in your mouth. Put the mint juice on your acne and after some time wash it with water.
You can get rid of pimples quickly with a paste made from basil basil. It’s used to be regular. If you do not get fresh leaves, then you can buy from any of the goods nearby.
Boil the fenugreek seeds of fenugreek or fenugreek seeds and make them paste and keep them on pimples for 10-15 minutes, then wash them with plain water. Fenugreek helps keep our face clean. This stain – removal of spots helps a lot.
cucumber keeps our skin healthy too. Using cucumber on the face gives rise to our face and our skin glows.
raw potato peels are the best home remedies of Potato for removing acne. You put them on your acne. Apart from this, you can grind potatoes and make a paste by using them. Daily use of potatoes will give you lots of benefits.
6. Lemon and rose water
You mix the rose water in lemon and mix it. Put this mixture on the face. ad wash face . After making this experiment 10-15 days, the pimples are cured. Then after you squeeze lemons in hot water and steam it, you will get more benefit.
Make a paste of neem neem leaves and apply it on the fired area, the pimples are quickly removed. Apart from this, you can rub the bark of the neem tree and make a paste of it too. Even the neem cooks of Neem’s teeth can foil foam on the face.
jasmine oil, jasmine oil, May Suhagha, and apply it on the face while sleeping on the face. Regularly doing this, the scars of the face are removed along with the facial.
water to gram flour in gram flour, and add thick water to it. Apply it on face and after a while, wash with plain water. This will also give great relief to facial pimples and irritation due to it.
rub nutmeg with raw milk and put on the coating and sleep in the morning. This makes the face bright. As well as spike, spots get rid of the face.
11. Aloe vera aloe vera is
used as a medicine. Place the anus out of the infected place and wash the face after drying.
Kapoor together with coconut oil, apply it on the acne, and wash it after about 10 minutes, this recipe proves to be very useful for Pimples.
Follow these tips and follow some good habits
- Drink plenty of water
- Clean your face daily
- Clean your stomach well
- Wash your face with water
- Improve your daily routine
- Avoid Alcohol and Tobacco
- Your face must be washed
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: These have anti-inflammatory effects whereas foods with Omega-6 Fatty acids produce substances such as inflammatory prostaglandins. Such foods include.
- Low Glycemic Foods: Eat non- starchy foods such as vegetables, legumes and fruits low on the GI count. Avoid carbs, especially simple carbs. Potatoes should be off your platter for quite some time.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E: An ounce of almonds gives about 7.4 milligram of vitamin A. You can also consume almond milk or almond oil. Other foods rich in Vitamin A are sun flower seeds, sesame or pumpkin; Swiss chard, mustard greens, spinach, turnip greens, kale, plant oils such as wheat gram oil, sunflower oil, hazelnuts, pine nuts and avoca.
- Chromium Rich Foods: They stabilize levels of blood sugar. The suggested foods are orange pancakes, Tortellini and broccoli salad, alcohol-free sangria, such as grape juice, open-face ham sandwiches with Rye crisp bread. Other sources of chromium are onions, tomatoes, lettuce, and whole grains. For more effective results, include foods with Vitamin C that add to the absorption of chromium.
- Zinc-Rich Foods: Sources of zinc include cereals, wheat grams, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, meats, shell fish, squash seeds, fruits such as pomegranates and avocados, dark chocolates, spinach, mushroom, cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts.
- Avoid intake of excess iodine: Excess iodine causes acne flare-ups.
- This, in turn, helps the skin heal faster.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich sources of vitamin C and lycopene. As a general rule of thumb, the deeper red the tomato is, the better it.
- . However, keep in mind the high calorific value of these nuts and do not overindulge in them.
- Avocados: Avocados are filled with essential fatty acids that moisturize and nourish skin. They are also rich in Vitamin B, C and E.