Where many people today are troubled by obesity, on the other hand many people are also suffering from the problem of slimness or weight loss.
Too much or less of weight leads to many health related problems. Just as weight loss is a difficult task, it is also a challenging task to increase the weight of a balanced weight.
By buying products, they want to gain weight gain like instant coffee, which in the future causes many health related issues for them, so whenever you start a weight gain program, pay special attention to balanced eating and living conditions. Can take the doctor’s opinion.
Who is Underweight?
According to Ayurveda, the person’s body is found on the veins of the veins, the fingers of the fingers become obese, the bones are visible only on the body, the meat muscles become decayed. Is lean or underweight
According to modern medical science, BMI (Body Mass Index) is used to find out if weight is low or more . According to this, weight is measured in proportion to age and length.
Find out your Body Mass Index (BMI). And see what category this is in:
- Under 18.5 – Underweight
- 18.5 to 25 – Normal Weight
- 25 से 29.9 – Overweight
- More than 30 – Obese (excessive weight)
Click here to learn your BMI through BMI Calculator .
Due to leanness / Reasons for being underweight in Hindi
- Take down dose
- Do not eat food on time
- Not taking nutritious food
- Do not take balanced meals in proportion to physical labor
- Weight loss occurs in diseases such as TB, Hyperthyroid, Cancer, Anemia (Anemia).
- Diseases such as anorexia, indigestion, chronic diarrhoea, irregular bowel syndrome, and weight loss are also sustained.
How to Increase Your Weight / How to Gain or Increase Weight in Hindi
- Take Rich Diet – Do not miss the time to eat food, except for a heavy breakfast in the morning, lunch and dinner on time. Between snacks, lunch and dinner, you can take healthy snacks in the middle, like fruits, juice, roasted grams, dry fruits.
- Take Healthy Diet – Include ghee, butter, fruits, green vegetables, milk, curd, juice, jaggery, dry fruits, salads etc. in the food. This gives the body plenty of energy. With the constant consumption of these, the weight of the body begins to rise, the body gets agile, the skin becomes shiny, the color begins to appear on the face, the confidence increases. The body’s immune system increases.
To increase the weight of the body, include the following nutritious food items in your diet –
- Milk – Milk is a great source of fat, calcium and vitamins. Milk is the best diet for weight gain; For this drink can be made by making bananas and mango sauce with milk. Mixing it with raisins and almonds, drink is a good thing for gold to gain weight.
- Fruits – Fruits such as banana, mango, papaya, melon, watermelon, pomegranate, apple are considered to be very beneficial, they are all stores of energy, vitamins, minerals and nutrients.According to the above, banana with milk and drink of mango made after drinking, after eating 1-1 cooked cooked, two meals between the apple, pomegranate and seasonal carrots, tomatoes, seasonal, orange juice, and pomegranate juice are weaknesses and Very effective to eradicate weakness.
- Ghee, Butter, Paneer, Curd etc. – There is also important role of fat in the body weight increase.It is very useful to consume these dairy products in the right amount. These dairy products are important sources of fat, calcium and vitamins.
- Dry Fruits – Almonds, raisins, figs, cashews, pistachios, peanuts, etc. These are all good fats, carbohydrates and nutritional reserves. Consumption of them properly is not only helpful in increasing the weight of the body, but also fills the body with cleverness and increases immunity power.
- Meat, fish, eggs, and pulses etc. – Meat, fish, eggs are very good sources of protein. Measuring muscle is very useful for repairing the breakdown of body cells but much of the consumption of meat Increases cholesterol, which increases the likelihood of diseases such as heart disease, hypertension, arterial sclerosis, etc. As a substitute for this, pulses, soybeans, rajma, paneer and dairy products These are the best alternatives for vegetarians, which are rich in protein and other nutrients.
Life Style / Lifestyle to gain weight in Hindi
- Good Sleep – It is very necessary to take deep and proper sleep to repair old cells in the body and to build new cells. Good sleep gives the body enough nutrition. Therefore sleep in time at night and sleep at sunrise Get up before you can enjoy the priceless sixth of nature. If you do not sleep at night then you can rest for a while in the day.
- Do light exercises (Yoga, exercise etc) – The distribution of excess calories taken in the body is correct, increase the weight in proportion to the limbs, not only the fat on the stomach etc., hence walking in the evening, badminton, playing, cycling Yoga, pranayam etc. are considered good remedies. It also keeps cholesterol correct and body muscles are developed correctly. Some people like to go to the gym for this, the gym instructor will Follow the instructions, but do not use the urinal products in the hurry to make quick health.
- Massage Massage – Massage increases blood pressure in the body through which there is a good supply of blood to each part of the body. The skin becomes soft and shiny, the muscles get nourishment, thereby the good growth of the body. For massage, the medium-sized oils, balala oils, almond oils, coconut oils, mustard oils mentioned in Ayurveda are useful. Select them according to season.
- Avoid stress (No Stress) – It is said that anxiety is more than a chita, but still it burns after death, but the anxiety remains alive, it burns the body. So if you want to be healthy, keep anxiety, stress, tension away from yourself.
- Aware of Disease – If you are continuously consuming nutritious meals, you are also routinely following the routine, even if the weight is not rising but it is also falling, then you may be afflicted with any disease. Therefore, before starting any program for weight gain, please contact the doctor first.
Ayurvedic remedies for weight gain / Ayurvedic Ways To Gain Weight in Hindi
- Ayurvedic Methods – Applying the Ayurvedic Ayurveda’s ancient and topical volume Charak Samhita, which has been told thousands of years ago, the basic mantra of health is still equally important, it has been said that nutritional food, not worry By taking adequate and deep sleep daily, the person becomes like a lion, becomes strong, strong, and strong body. This makes progress of modern medicine. Despite the oath today is as perfect as it was thousands of years ago l
- Some useful Ayurvedic medicines, which are very useful in increasing weight, many medicines of Ayurveda are very beneficial in weight gain. They are Chyavanprash, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Moussli, Amlaki, Bala, Vihari Tund, Shilajit, Almond Pak, Moussli Pak, Punnava padur, golden cuisine, fermented incense, Basant Kusumakar juice, Golden spring malti juice etc. But they should be consumed by the doctor’s opinion.
- In addition to the above-mentioned measures, if the medicines mentioned in Ayurveda should also be taken from the opinion of the physician, which is absolutely natural, then not only will the weight of the weight increase, but the agility will be accelerated, the strength and strength will increase, the power to fight the diseases of the body will increase, Will reduce the chances of getting sick, increase self-confidence and will be able to enjoy a happy life while staying healthy.
Friends, 25 tips were posted on weight loss only on AchhiKhabar.Com (AKC) , which are quite popular on the internet and thousands of people read each month. The first 3 tips given in that postcan also be used for weight gain, so you must also check them
Also Read Relative In Post from Weight Management:
- How to reduce your weight fast? 25 Tips
- Ayurvedic and Home remedies for reducing obesity
- How many calories per day to stay fit?
- 10 major causes of weight gain
- To lose weight, eat these 11 things
- How do you know whether your weight is right or not?
- How to insert early in the morning