You might have noticed that some people readily remember important information and they are able to quickly understand new things. Would you also want to do that?
The memory of man depends on the health of the brain. The brain sends signals into specific patterns associated with an event (which we are experiencing) and creates a connection between our neurons, which are called synapses. There are lots of ways to increase your memory and strengthen these synapses.
Tips To Improve Brain Power and Concentration
Basic Techniques To Improve Memory – Ways to Increase Memory
- Write it down: Writing produces an oxygenated blood flow in those areas of your brain which increases your memory. If you are a student, you can create notes or write a blog while studying – all these activities increase your ability to remember you.
- Visual Concept: The best way to remember memory and remember things is to visualize what you are reading or listening to in your own brain . The more obvious this mental image, the more you will remember.
- Teach someone else: Reading aloud, being useful for improving memory has been considered. The fact behind this idea is that psychologists and teachers have found that when we teach something or any other concept, we can remember that thing very easily.
- Multitasking to Avoid (Avoid multitasking): The study showed that our brain can not switch between efficiently functions, which means that when you do a series of work (Multitask), you are actually doing nothing Were. Research has also shown that while learning multitasking, we learn less and waste our time more.
- Creativity of development and new things to learn (Develop creativity and learn new things) : Learn a new language, a musical instrument Pause, painting or active mind a rise in their vocabulary to learn new things and creative work.
- Repeat things: If you want to install a memory in your brain, repeat it again and again. If you meet a new person, repeat their name when they get their hands (“Hi Mohan”), when you are finishing the conversation, repeat their name (“It was nice meeting you, Mohan”).
- Create connections:. As an example – remembering a particular sign, like a large shop or showroom or hospital of the road you pass, makes it easy to remember the path.
- Test yourself daily: In the day, take a little test of yourself – for example, when you leave a store, ask yourself what you saw in the shop, the location of different classes About the shopkeeper; His / her hair, eyes and shirt color etc. Test yourself, this will improve your memory power.
Improve Memory By Eliminating Stress – Remove Stress
- Meditation Everyday : meditating at least 15 to 30 minutes per day brings changes in your brain and stress is taken away. The morning time is the best time to meditate.
- Yoga: Yoga also changes your brain. Research suggests that in addition to reducing stress, anxiety and depression, yoga protects the brain from shrinking with age. Interestingly, yoga mainly prevents the left hemisphere of the brain from shrinking, which is associated with positive emotions like excitement and happiness.
- Regular form of exercise (Exercise Regularly) : Exercise does not just exercise the body, it helps to exercise your mind | Diseases like obesity and overweight can eventually lead to serious damage to the brain. Also, by not exercising regularly, the plaque starts to form in the arteries and your blood vessels begin to lose the ability to effectively pump blood. By reducing the plaque, the amount of oxygen and nutrients that reach your brain decreases.
- Enough sleep bike (Get Enough Sleep) : Each person should definitely sleep 7-8 hours adequately. During sleep, the brain stabilizes the information and memories received recently. By getting enough sleep, you cross the entire spectrum of the night cycle, which is necessary for the optimal brain during waking.
- Organized a Go (Get Organised) : Select the specific place for everything, please, and then continuously will help in reducing stress in life to keep them, while | By organizing everyday tasks in a organized way, your mind becomes independent, which helps in focusing on important things.
- Socialize (Socialize) : where to spend time with people who make you feel good, spend time with them. Social anxiety reduces and self confidence increases due to which stress is removed. Cutting down on the use of technology (i.e. the time of sitting in front of your computer, phone or tablet) also improves the health of your brain and you can think more deeply.
- Laugh out loud : Laughing increases the discharge of a particular type of hormone (endorphin), which increases your logic capacity and reduces stress.
- Music Listen (Listen To Music) : The research shows that are very helpful in improving some sort of musical memory. Information that is learned when listening to a particular song or collection, can be remembered by thinking about the same song or by singing in the mind. Songs and music can play a vital role in bringing back special memories.
Foods to Improve Your Memory – Improve Your Diet
- Antioxidant Eat (Consume Antioxidants) : that studies have shown antioxidants can also protect especially berries (blueberries) brain and reduce the impact of diseases associated with aging, such as diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Pomegranate (sugar-free pomegranate juice) is also a good source of antioxidant. Tea also contains antioxidants. Small amounts of caffeine can help to increase memory by tea. Dark chocolate contains many natural stimulants, including antioxidant and caffeine, which is useful for promoting concentration and memory.
- Healthy fats , nuts and whole grains eat (Eat Healthy Fats, Nuts And Wholegrain) : good source of nuts and seeds contain vitamin E, which can help reduce the cognitive decline associated with age. The whole grain in the food promotes heart health, which flows the whole body including the brain. Other foods that should be added to your diet include fruit, green vegetables and lean protein.
- Drink enough water : The brain is made up of about 80% of the water. The brain could not function properly by drinking water (dehydrated) or not drinking enough water for a long time.